ZAYA sets up education Education Micro-Clouds known as the “Class Cloud” to bring online educational resources from local as well as global education initiative like Khan academy & CK12 from to remote classrooms in rural and urban areas. Using these Micro-Clouds and our proprietary cloud based knowledge-management platform, we collaborate with the teachers to structure, create and deliver content to suit the local curriculum. We have incorporated education initiatives like Mobile-enabled Inquiry Based Learning which provides children a platform for learning by creating questions themselves.
ClassCloud is a Cloud based Mobile (2G/3G) Wireless toolkit with a Learning System that can run online as well as offline. This allows users to connect to these ZAYACloud servers with their mobile phone, tablets, laptops and desktops. The Learning Management System that runs on ClassCloud can be updated locally even without Internet connectivity and syncs up to the cloud regularly. ClassCloud solves the problem of providing access to the last mile of schools, orphanages and learning centers around the world. Since it is a cloud based system, user data is always synced to the cloud and can never be lost even if the system fails.
Features of Class Cloud
- 2TB local cloud storage
- Built-in Wireless Router
- Intelligent Analytics Engine
- Lightweight Learning Management System (LMS) known as ZAYA Learning
- Thousands of FREE education content and books
- Ability to Push & Pull new content
- Battery pack for 10 hours of un-interrupted power supply.
- Its unique plug-n-play feature make it an attractive solution to teachers and trainers who can setup a digital learning environment by connecting it to a power source in their classrooms without worrying about Setup and maintenance. These micro-clouds have very low power consumption and can be battery powered thus eliminating issues of electricity in rural areas. Through the “remote maintenance” feature, we can provide on-site support without the need of a IT staff.Whenever internet connectivity is available, the hotspot automatically syncs with our central server enabling seamless addition of new content using limited bandwidth.It is a pre-packaged, self-contained, scalable and a highly mobile unit.